Re: email w/attachments

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:26 PM, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi gang:
>
> Anyone have an email script that allows attachments they would share?
>
> I've been trying to figure this out and everything I've tried has failed.
> I've looked at over a dozen scripts that don't work. I'm about to pull out
> what hair I have left.

I use the Zend Framework for almost all email capabilities within my
scripts:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/1.0/en/zend.mail.attachments.html

Nice documentation, well tested, and often times I'll end up using one of
the other components in the framework before I'm done, anyway, so it's nice
to have the framework sitting on the server ready to go (and, if desired,
you can send emails using SMTP credentials in a snap.)

Additionally, you only have to use what you want of Zend, so I actually use
my own framework for managing the flow of the application, and I just
include the specific Zend files needed in a particular page.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  A simple, flexible, fast, and security-focused PHP framework
http://nephtaliproject.com