non-woven bags, shopping bags, eco-friendly bags

Hey there,

We are the manufacturer of the non-woven bags and other eco-friendly bags in China,  can print your logo and your own design of pictures on the bag, good choice for promotional gifts and advertisement!

Advantages to imported directly from us:
1. Directly factory, cut out the middle man which can provide you good price and good quality.
2. Professional designer can design the exact product you like; good with OEM orders can copy most of the bags you need.
3. Varies of style of the designs can meet your customize requirement.
4. Timely delivery, and well communicated!

For any inquiry please responde to my mail:

E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks & best regards

Andrew Huang
Blue Eyes Industry