Re: Closing Session

At 01:30 PM 3/31/2011, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 13:09, Ethan Rosenberg <ethros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear List -
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> How do I close a session form the terminal?  I need the ability to do this
> for debugging. I often have more than one session open at the same time, so
> creating a program with session_start() and session_unset() or
> session_destoy() would probably not work.

    Can you rephrase the question, Ethan, or give more details?  From
the way it sounds, you're concerned that destroying a session will
have implications for other sessions as well, which is not the case
(unless all sessions are shared).  For example, if you have Chrome,
Firefox, and Internet Exploder all active, the sessions should be
different, if even from the very same computer.  However, multiple
tabs in the same browser will generally be the same session (unless
it's something like Chrome's Incognito feature).

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager

Multiple tabs in the same browser will generally be the same session.

That is what I have.

Ethan