Re: opening a new window from php script

I would still like to offer in my CMS to be able to choose in which
browser I want to display the current page.  Is this possible or I in
program can open only default browser? Can I at least choose wheter to
open a new tab or a new window?
Thanks in advance,
-- When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive ->
http://moj.skavt.net/gleskovs/
Always in Heart, Grega LeskovÅek