Re: SSL issues

I just remembered, I had "unrelated" issue yesterday with php 5.3.6.
It is used as standalone socket server with SSL connections and it
suddenly stopped working, server was receiving gibberish instead of
XML requests. I nailed it down to stream_set_blocking() which was set
to false for various daemon-related purposes. And when it was changed
to true the functionality was restored.

b.