Re: designing a post fix

In this case, I would take a look at dbmail (dbmail.org)  It
uses a SQL backend for storing messages and users. If you're just sending
mail locally, but use the tables, etc.  You'll need to build your own
frontend, but you could use something like RoundCube or Squirrelmail to
talk to it.  I still like my Zimbra server idea, better for this.

--Curtis

March 2011 at 16:56, Negin Nickparsa wrote:
> internal messaging
system

> In that case it's simply a matter of creating
a table structure to hold
> the messages and building an interface
that will display them and allow
> new messages to be added,
probably with email-based notifications. This is
> fairly
straightforward stuff, you just need to think about the elements

that make up a message, convert that list into a table structure, add
some
> metadata for unread, etc.

-Stuart

> --
> Stuart Dallas
> 3ft9
Ltd

wrote:
>> > i want 2 design a php web for staff members that
can sign in with
other i don't know how it really
mail server i'm beginner at it! but i studied alot

abt it.

>> > Are you talking about
interfacing with email, or an internal messaging