assistance with php not running properly

Hello All,

I have a problem where we tried to install mod_security for apache, failed
and backed out of the install.

Were not sure if that's what did it, but when we run certain php scripts
they are no longer working, giving us blank screen ( web browser screen ) no
errors in http error log or php error log.

I would like to hire someone to fix this ASAP, but not sure what companies
out there are good apache/php server support guys.  This is a SERVER level
issue, not a programming issue.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

Jack