Re: [PHP] Can´t upload files bigger than 50KB

Thank you for your interest Lucas.

OK. The code is http://www.phpletter.com/Demo/Tinymce-Ajax-File-Manager/

> > Server side is a PHP script.
> > This form works properly on my development server.
>
> Is this on localhost or is it remote too?

Development is local,  production is remote.

> > But when I uploaded my application to the definitive server I discovered
> > that I can only upload files less than 50KB (It works perfectly with 1 to
> 20
> > KB images).
>
> Silly question, how long does it take for these 1 to 20 KB files to upload?

In all of the cases the time is the same (more or less), about 4,5 seconds.
I also do a test with a 35KB image and the time is the same, about 4,5
seconds

> > These are the data from the server configuration that I believe can
> affect:
> >
> >      post_max_size 8M
> >      upload_max_filesize 2M
> >      memory_limit 128M
> >      safe_mode off
> >      SELinux disabled
> >      open_basedir none
> >
> > I´m now making tests with 52KB image: image.jpg
> > I discovered that the uploaded file is uploaded to /tmp. This file name
> is
> > php10tfTp.
>
> how much space is free on the partition that contains /tmp  ?

About 16 GB