Re: [PHP] Can´t upload files bigger than 50KB

Hi Gotzon,

I'm wondering if your javascript is timing out. On the development server,
is everything local so it's happening close to instantly? If so, it's
possible that the latency of your production environment is causing the
issue, as it's taking longer to process the request than the ajax script has
allotted. That could explain why a 20K upload would work and a 50K isn't.
50K isn't that big, but if the timeout was set to one or two seconds, I
suppose it's possible.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  A simple, flexible, fast, and security-focused PHP framework
http://nephtaliproject.com