Re: Re: Possible bug in PHP 5.3.5 with OAuth extension?

Hi Jim,

I'm using oauth to connect to Dropbox. The OAuth::getRequestToken()
and OAuth::getAccessToken()
works without a problem since (assuming) those are sent over the wire as a
GET request. When I try to issue a fetch command, for example:

$oauth->enableDebug()
$oauth->fetch('https://api.dropbox.com/0/account', array(),
OAUTH_HTTP_METHOD_POST);
print_r($oauth->debugInfo);

In the debug info, the SBS string is showing that the http request method
was GET, not POST.

When I execute the same code on a machine running PHP 5.3.2, the SBS string
shows POST.

I took a look at the source for the oauth extension, it looks like requests
could be made with PHP streams or with curl, but I couldn't tell what was
the default. There is an OAuth::setRequestEngine() which you can pass in a
constant for using either PHP streams or curl. The constant for using curl
(OAUTH_REQENGINE_CURL) doesn't exist. When I try to print the constant, it
just shows the "undefined" error message. I have the latest version of the
oauth extension installed, so not sure what's wrong.

When I view phpinfo, under oauth, it shows "Request engine support" is
php_streams. But I'm not sure this entirely matters since on the server that
does work, phpinfo shows that "Request engine support" is also php_streams.

On a side question, why is it only showing that php_streams is supported?
Why not curl as well? The php curl package is installed...

Thanks,
daniel