RE: Delaying $(document).ready() in jQuery until php script finish

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 10:42 -0500, HallMarc Websites wrote:
> Maybe I misread this and it seems to me he is asking how they could trigger
> the jQuery event after the necessary PHP script is called. Maybe it is being
> over-thought, have you tried placing the javascript call after the PHP
> script? Maybe wrap it in a conditional statement that isn't satisfied until
> whatever necessary condition is met?

Could also echo the jQuery at the bottom of the PHP script, so that way,
no matter what, when the PHP is done, it will echo out (even if
buffered) once the script is completed is "thing".

What I don't get about the question is, is the document.ready()
shouldn't fire, until the page has completely loaded, and if the PHP
script is still running, the "document" shouldn't be "ready" yet, should
it?

Steve