RE: Dotnet Remoting

Are you sure about that Bastien? ;-)

http://www.mono-project.com

This is pretty robust and used by many companies, including Fogbugz (I
know, we use it here at Panasonic).

While .NET started as a Microsoft way to unify their VB and J++ (now C#),
it has gone past that. It is a language framework like any other language
framework.