Re: Why is this array_walk_recursive action not working?

Hi,

Well, first array_walk_recursive returns a boolean so what you are doing in
you script is append a boolean (true or false) that will be converted to
string. So if array_walk_recursive will return true you will have the string
"1" in $karamohOutput['test'], and if array_walk_recursive will return false
you will have the empty string "" in $karamohOutput['test'].

I think what you're after is this:

$karamohOutput['test'] = "";

foreach ( new RecursiveIteratorIterator( new RecursiveArrayIterator(
$karamohArray ) ) as $key => $item ) {
    $karamohOutput['test'] .= "$key holds $item\n";
}