Short XDebug tracing video on Youtube

I've just posted a short tracing tutor on youtube. It details how to quickly use XDebug tracing to answer questions like 'Where did this value appear for the first time?' This stuff is very useful when you are facing large unfamiliar codebase and need to quickly find your way around. I've also included reference to my backport of XDebug to Debian stable which includes the GET trigger for the trace functionality.

The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBDh4VpuLWM
The bug report where I posted my backport is here: http://bugs.xdebug.org/view.php?id=517 (look at the bottom)