Re: Google Visualization Chart API

On 2/17/2011 12:26 PM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
Googles API creates an image which you can save locally and insert into a PDF that you create with something like fpdf. There are plenty of functions in PHP which can be used for this, such as fread(), etc.

That's the thing, I know it does, but how do I capture that. It's all done through their javascript code:

new google.visualization.ImagePieChart(document.getElementById('visualization')).
draw(data, {is3D: true, height: 250});
}

When that runs, it looks for the element 'visualization' to put the graph in:

So how do I go about capturing the image instead of it being written to the doc.

PS, if anyone replies can they leave this line in. I've been trying to contact Dan Brown because my email server seems to have been blocked by php.net, so none of my replies to the list ever get through.

    Dan Brown, calling Dan Brown ...