Re: PHP arguments getting lost in call!?

Me stupid, my bad.

Turns out the bug isn't in my code, but in the debugger. I'm working
with the trial version of Zend Studio. When inside the call to the
static method, everything is undefined. If I look at variables using
the Expressions view, I can see their values, and they _are_ defined.

Still, maybe this thread was not completely useless - others may have
the same problem when using the same development setup.

I recall downloading the PDT from somewhere some time ago, and there
variables in the Variables view were definitely updated upon each step
through the code.

Somewhat off topic: wow, that was a fast response! I challenge any
commercial support service to have such response times - on Sunday!