From: Tom Barrett [mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: vrijdag 11 februari 2011 10:55
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Bar Charts in PDFs

Hi

I need to generate some PDF reports (1000s). Part of the report is a set
of
bar charts (the results of a questionnaire). Each question has the same
5
answers (v.bad, bad, ok ,good, v.good) and the chart is the %
distribution
of the answers.

My plan is to create a HTML version, using "some graph drawing"* (saving
copy of the HTML to disk), creating a PDF version using html2pdf (saving
copy to disk and emailing to the recipient).

I think html2pdf can handle this. But I have not had much success
finding
something to draw my graphs. Any (free) simple libraries out there I
could
be pointed towards?

Thanks!
Tom