Re: Pulling from Multiple Databases

Bloody Hell!!

How many lines is the footer in your email response!!!

I make it almost ten times longer than the reply itself....talk about abominable netiquette, and I have purposely put this response at the top as after all footers do go at the bottom of an email :)

Do you even NEED a footer with nothing but inane comments in it?

Alexis