Re: Cross-platform IDE

Camilo Sperberg wrote:
I like eclipse as well, you can combine it with svn which will be a great plus if you develop on several machines.
cvs/svn works beautifully in eclipse. It is just a pity that none of the DVCS systems work properly yet :( I'm having to do the hg/git version control outside eclipse and I've given up trying to do that on the windows machines. But hopefully some of the missing functions will start to appear. Accessing the php source on svn works nicely :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL