Re: possible namespace bug?

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway, I found the problem:  \N   in
>
> use org\puremvc\php\patterns\observer\Notifier;

AFAIK \n is only processed inside double-quoted strings and here-docs. The
\N has no special meaning beyond a namespace separator and a capital N.

My guess is the same as Adam's. Since I don't see how you declare
INotification, I think it's getting confused when using namespaces. In the
top part, PHP assumes the class must be in the org\puremvc\php\interfaces
namespace whereas in SimpleCommand's declaration, INotification is assumed
to be in the org\puremvc\php\patterns\command namespace. This causes their
declarations to be mismatched.

David