Re: email address syntax checker

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Donovan Brooke <lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm waddling my way through database interaction and thought someone on the
> list may already have a simple email checker that they'd like to share...
>
> you know, looking for the @ char and dots etc..
>
> I did a quick search of the archives and found a couple elaborate things..
> but
> I'm looking for something simple.

Simple is an irrelevant term, you'd have to elaborate on your current
experience.

 This job will have trusted users and
> the checker is more to help them catch mistakes when registering.
>
> Thanks!,
> Donovan
>

> --
> D Brooke
>
> --

The lawyer in me says argue...even if you're wrong. The scientist in
me... says shut up, listen, and then argue. But the lawyer won on
appeal, so now I have to argue due to a court order.

Furthermore, if you could be a scientific celebrity, would you want
einstein sitting around with you on saturday morning, while you're
sitting in your undies, watching Underdog?...Or better yet, would
Einstein want you to violate his Underdog time?

Can you imagine Einstein sitting around in his underware? Thinking
about the relativity between his cotton nardsac, and his Fruit of the
Looms?

But then again, J. Edgar Hoover would want his pantyhose intertwined
within the equation.

However, I digress, momentarily.