Re: HTML errors

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:04 AM, David McGlone <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Prounouncing words for a deaf person is often times difficult.

That makes perfect sense.

Think about it,
> spelling isn't about remembering how to spell the word, but how to
> prounounce
> it.

Not so fast! While this argument can be made to many facets of spelling,
changing a "y" to "ie" when adding an "s" to make a word plural is 100% rule
memorization and 0% pronunciation. In the interest of full disclosure I must
point out that I typed "pronounciation" and didn't notice until the browser
corrected me. *smack* :)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Daniel Brown <danbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> To override this, you must uncomment the following line in your system's
> php.ini:
>
>        ;human = true

I tried this with PHP 5.3.2 on Ubuntu 10.04, but when I run any PHP script I
get the following.

    Fatal error in php.ini line 184: Saying a thing doesn't make it so.

What does this mean?

David