Re: Hot Topics

On Dec 29, 2010 11:48 PM, "Jason Pruim" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Weren't you playing with the possibility of including the amount of actual
code written as well?

    Yeah, that was in for a few weeks, but I believe it was Robert Cummings
who went out of his way to show its imperfections. Maybe we should
incorporate a syntax checker to show parse errors for the week, too.  ;-P

> Always thought that would be pretty cool :)
>
> And as someone who is married as well I agree with what you said.
Sometimes it's easier to just say you're sorry then fighting even when you
know you're right.

    Or when you top-post.  Prune, Prune, Prune.... /me shakes head.