Re: File-Upload per Drag-N-Drop?

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Daniel P. Brown
<daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Â ÂThat's more of a frontend question to which you and your
> six-million-line signature should check Google to find the answer.
> Don't get me wrong, Michelle, we've always tried to help out even with
> off-topic questions, but this is really pushing it a bit too far with
> all of the non-PHP questions you've been asking lately.

a) +1 - this isn't php-general anymore this feels like
michelle-development-requests (with a horribly long signature) - but I
don't mean to be harsh.

b) HTML5 should be what you want, at some point very soon.

Silverlight isn't fully cross platform
Java is your most universal applet language
fFash has odd issues, but would be second best
but HTML5, that's going to address it all.

Google for "plupload" it has all the different upload applet types and
tries to determine which one will be best for you. has the client side
and server side pieces included.