From: "Don Wieland" <donw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2010 15:06
Subject: [PHP] MP3 Player and PHP
To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

Can someone recommend a web MP3 player? I need the following options:

1) Location and Duration of mp3 display (seconds)
2) The ability to pass a start and end parameter and play a part of
the song
3) Loop parameter
4) Call to the player to grab the mp3 Location and set it to a field
so i can insert it via PHP to mySQL
5) Work is most popular browsers

Free would be nice but I am will to pay a bit if it offers everything
I need.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Don