RE: Problems w/ goto

[snip]
Thank you with your excellent help in the past.  Here is another
puzzler....

I am trying to write a program that can have two(2) independent forms
in one PHP file.  When I run the code below [from PHP - A Beginner's
Guide], to which I have added a second form, it freezes.  Without the
goto statements, it runs.  When it does run, it displays both forms
on one Web screen. What I desire is for the first form to be
displayed, the data entered and then the second form displayed.  In
an actual, not test program like this one, the data in the second
form would be dependent on the first form.

What did I do wrong?
[/snip]

You used GOTO.

In this case I would recommend using something like jQuery to 'hide' one
form until the other form is complete. PHP has sent the output to the
browser already, both forms are there and display when you remove the
GOTO.

GOTO should never be used like this.

GOTO should never be used.