Re: Scalable Vector Graphics with PHP

disclaimer: a different nathan

You may also be interested in protovis, and raphael, both of which are js libraries which make, or export, svg graphics :)

Best,

Nathan

sudarshana sampath wrote:
Nathan, Thank you very much for your response, we are going to visualize
network management system(topolgy view) with SVG and AJAX.

We found a jQuery plugin, following are urls.

http://plugins.jquery.com/project/svg
http://keith-wood.name/svg.html