Re: curl and variable parameters in hyperlink

Guess I've not explained this very well.

The external page I am fetching using another curl script has asp query
hyperlinks in it. I do not know the variable names in each query or the
values they have.

All I want to do is replace the external url referenced in those links with
a url which is on my site (so that I can change style sheet, image locations
etc.) but the parameters to the original asp query link have to be captured
and passed to my php script for it to return data.  I know there must be a
way of doing this as there's a site which is referencing the same third
party site and doing the same thing, and no, they won't tell me how!