Procedural Autoloader?

Hey Everyone!

Fresh off my problem with functions and arrays I come across something that I can't seem to find currently... The autoloader function that is in PHP 5+ works on classes... But I'm not finding anything that would do the same thing on the procedural end... Such as I have a folder typically called includes in my projects where I place all my function files... I would LOVE to use the autoloader to be able to just load them on demand... But in my quick searching/thinking I haven't found away too... So I thought I would see if anyone had invented that wheel yet before I go and try and do it my self :)

I may also have a misunderstanding of how it is supposed to work since I don't truly understand OOP I've always done procedural...

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated it! :)

Jason Pruim