Re: My project requires creating office documents on PHP. Any recommendations on what to use?

On Nov 20, 2010, at 1:10 AM, chetan ahuja <chetanahuja72@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My project requires creating office documents on PHP. Any recommendations on
> what to use?

When you say office documents do you mean you have to create them using Microsoft office? Or just need to replicate current paper documents?

If you need to replicate current paper documents into an electronic version that can automatically be filled in by using PHP, I would recommend FPDF.