Re: Stripslashes

> Adam
>
> Thanks for your reply.  So if I disable magic_quotes, and I assume I can do
> that a script, then the stripslashes would work as the manuel said it
> would,
> meaning
>
> G\\a//r\y\\ becomes G\a//r'y\
>
> I also assume that until php 6 is out and or I upgrade to it, I will have
> deal with magic_quotes?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Gary

You can disable magic quotes with php.ini or htaccess or toss in the example
#2 code on this page if you don't have access to php.ini (each of these
examples are listed within the page below):
http://php.net/manual/en/security.magicquotes.disabling.php

<http://php.net/manual/en/security.magicquotes.disabling.php>Additionally,
it doesn't look like you'll have to wait long before you can stop worrying
about magic quotes (actually, several distros ship with them turned off:
http://www.pubbs.net/201011/php/27311-php-dev-magic-quotes-in-trunk.html

<http://www.pubbs.net/201011/php/27311-php-dev-magic-quotes-in-trunk.html>Keep
coding,

Adam

--
Nephtali:  PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com