From: Don Wieland <donw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 12:23:11 AM
Subject:  Open Source PHP/ mySQL Project Management

Hi gang,

I am looking into Project Management apps for my projects. Any
suggestions:

I am interested in tracking Projects, Milestones, Tickets, Files,
Discussions, Documents, Time Tracking, etc... Also, would like to have
the system have robust email integration Reminders, Email Ticket echos
(where a user can reply it will post back into the PM system and echo
back email to assigned users - with file attachments)

Suggestions? Thanks!

Don