Re: Template engines

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Hansen, Mike <Mike.Hansen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I really like the idea of using a templating engine. Which one do you use? Why? For those that don't use templating engines, why don't you use them?

smarty is everyone's favorite usually but i find it a bit annoying.

not to mention php itself is already a templating language... the only
benefit is trying to separate content and presentation.

however, for that to happen people create DSLs for templating that all
have their own little syntaxes and glitches and annoyances.