Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Ben Brentlinger wrote:
it could be that you tried a cheap hosting account with a company that
have a bulk mailing script meant for sending spam. I can imagine a spammer
hijacking your site to send malware from it, one of the more likely
possibilities especially if you have a hosting account with cpanel.
Cheap webhosting companies are more likely breading grounds for those
kinds of shady charachters. I'd recommend changing webhosts immediately,
and I'd recommend hostgator <http://secure.hostgator.com/%7Eaffiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=BenBrent>. They're not 1&1 or Godaddy, but there one of the biggest webhosting companies that use cpanel. I would recommend any webhosting company that use cpanel because its either harder
to use, not as secure or both.

Did you really say all of that and then drop an affiliate link in? Awesome.

Yours, Snippily,

Nathan