From: "Karl DeSaulniers" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Oct 31, 2010 03:32
Subject: [PHP] include html
To: "php-general" <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
I am looking for a solution to inject some dynamic html into an
iframe and rework the css from the results.
Is there a way to do this in PHP? I am not talking about just using
the src attribute of the iframe either.

Basically,
I want to call on a web page, grab the html code, replace the <link>
tag with my own and insert it into an iframe on my page.

I am sure this is not as complicated as I am making it, but I have
been trying with Ajax for the past couple of days and no luck.
So I was wondering if there was a php alternative to do this with. Or
if it is even possible or ok to do so.

I am building a website for a tshirt company that uses another
company to get garments and promo items to print on.
The client wants to just have those pages load on top of their
website, but wants the layout to go with their look and feel. their css.
We have the go ahead from the other companies to do so as well.

TIA,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com