Re: Array problem

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 12:14 -0400, Marc Guay wrote:
> > As Nicholas pointed out, the extra underscore in the key is the issue.
>
> That's way too easy a fix.  I think he should check to make sure his
> version of PHP was compiled with the right extensions and that the
> browser isn't doing something unpredictably bizarre when submitting
> the form.
>
> Marc

maybe you could have overwrote the implode function, and if the
value/array wasn't set, it could then to a str_replace('_', '', $value)
so that it would "self correct" all your underscored mistakes and try
again?

j/k :)

I really hate the ID10T mistakes i make like that... my best one, was
where I used camel casing, and referred to a variable without a capital
in it... took me a while to find it, cuz i was looking right at the
error, echoing out the variable directly above it (writing it properly)
but ignored the mis-typed variable name...

Steve