Re: Web application architecture (subdomain vs. sub directory)

Thanks for all your answers. To clarify my question, I'm looking for advice
regarding how best to set up users for a web app, e.g., username.myapp.comvs
myapp.com/username and the pros and cons of each. All users will be using
essentially the same app that will have their data in their account. I can
see the logic of setting up subdomain for things like a universal login and,
say, metrics for example.

Is javascripting more difficult across subdomains? Is one approach beter in
terms of security? Essentially the entire app will be running on https.

Thanks again!

Tim