Re: possible issue with quotes (Magicquotes feature)?

Hello Everyone,
Thanks. Ash, i'll try your function and see how that works. The
original content came from word documents, but they were pasted in to
a text editor in this case notetab light. In the meta of the site the
character set is utf-8 I was told it was better to use that than
iso8859-1 if this is wrong i'd definitely like to know about it.
Any other suggestions let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Dave.