PHP upload hangs on Safari

Hi,

I have a page that has 9 form actions which upload individual files one at a time. On my own server, it runs fine and there are no hangs. But when I install on my clients server. I creased their "upload_max_filesize" to 100MB.

Still I get random hanging.

Is there any thing else that I should be looking at to remedy this hanging?

Don Wieland
D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
donw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Line - (949) 305-2771

Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.

Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our Developer Support Plan at:
http://www.dwdataconcepts.com/DevSup.html

Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro 9 or higher
http://www.appointment10.com

For a quick overview -
http://www.appointment10.com/Appt10_Promo/Overview.html