Re: [ENCODING QUEUE] - anyone think of a good way to setup a queuing system so everyone gets their turn

Here's a question for you about encoding on the server. If two videos are
encoding at the same time. Do they share the processing power.

lets say we have 2 vids same size

1 encodes at 1 minute

and then if 2 are going at the same time does it encode them both in 2
minutes?

Thanks, T