Re: Re: Google spreadsheet curl

I have uploaded Zend to my site but the files within the package do not seem to find each other:

Warning: include_once(Zend/Gdata.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mysite/Zend/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 146

The line 146 is;

        if ($once) {
            include_once $filename;

The code goes as below and I am wondering what is this trying to say about $filename, it says: * @param string $filename as a comment, and then uses $filename without defining it. Am I supposed to provide this?

This seems a lot of effort just to download a google spreadsheet with curl.

    /**
     * Loads a PHP file.  This is a wrapper for PHP's include() function.
     *
     * $filename must be the complete filename, including any
* extension such as ".php". Note that a security check is performed that
     * does not permit extended characters in the filename.  This method is
     * intended for loading Zend Framework files.
     *
     * If $dirs is a string or an array, it will search the directories
     * in the order supplied, and attempt to load the first matching file.
     *
* If the file was not found in the $dirs, or if no $dirs were specified,
     * it will attempt to load it from PHP's include_path.
     *
     * If $once is TRUE, it will use include_once() instead of include().
     *
     * @param  string        $filename
* @param string|array $dirs - OPTIONAL either a path or array of paths
     *                       to search.
     * @param  boolean       $once
     * @return boolean
     * @throws Zend_Exception
     */
    public static function loadFile(c, $dirs = null, $once = false)
    {
        self::_securityCheck($filename);

        /**
         * Search in provided directories, as well as include_path
         */
        $incPath = false;
        if (!empty($dirs) && (is_array($dirs) || is_string($dirs))) {
            if (is_array($dirs)) {
                $dirs = implode(PATH_SEPARATOR, $dirs);
            }
            $incPath = get_include_path();
            set_include_path($dirs . PATH_SEPARATOR . $incPath);
        }

        /**
         * Try finding for the plain filename in the include_path.
         */
        if ($once) {
            include_once $filename;