Re: how do you upload to a 3rd-party remote server?

can you elaborate? This kind of thing is all new to me. I need to see some
sample code to even start to get an idea.

   Hopefully Tedd will notice this thread.  He's the man when it
comes to sample code.  While there may be nothing directly-related to
this (I don't know, I haven't looked), you may want to check
http://php1.net/ to see some of his other samples for other issues
that come up.

I looked through Tedd's things there (thanks! :-) but did not see anything on that topic. Meanwhile someone on another list suggested I use curl, from the command line (which I can access from my script).

Surely I can find some forum or talk list somewhere to get help with that if I get stuck.. but I thought to ask here before this thread dies:

do you guys have any suggestions - what are your favorite places to discuss technicalities surrounding issuing commands on the command line?
(If I said that right.)

Govinda
govinda.webdnatalk@xxxxxxxxx