Maintainer/Developer for PHPDebugger wanted

Hi,

I am looking for someone to take over the development of the
PHPDebugger (see
http://php-java-bridge.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/php-java-bridge/php-java-bridge/server/META-INF/java/PHPDebugger.php).
-- I will keep maintaining the zend-compatible "PHPDebugger.inc",
though.

The PHPDebugger.php is a PHP source level debugger written entirely in
PHP. It uses a JavaScript GUI and the PHP 5 "token_get_all" procedure
to inject breakpoints into a running script. It can be used in
environments where it is not possible or feasible to add a PHP
extension (dll or so file) to PHP.

If you are interested, please mail to jost.boekemeier at googlemail dot com

Regards,
Jost Boekemeier