Re: HTTPS

On Sun, 2010-08-01 at 13:29 +0200, Jordan Jovanov wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have one web page with hhtp protocol, but i need to change in https.
> Do you somebody know does is easy and can i do?
> Does need to write some php scripts or anything.
>
> Thanks a lot.

You need to set up a security certificate. You can create an unsigned
one yourself, but visitors will be warned that it is unsigned when they
attempt to go there. You can buy one quite cheaply, but it might depend
on the hosting you have. Some hosting will only support you installing
certificates through them, which generally costs more.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk