Need help calling multiple functions with if_is

Hello,

This is my first time to post to the list. I've been working with PHP
for several years as a WordPress user, but I've come upon a problem I
can't solve.
I am trying to call up a specific php function (a plugin that displays
ads) if the page is the home page, another specific function if the
page is a specific page number, and another specific function if the
page is another page. So far, this is what I have come up with, but it
doesn't work. I suspect it is because I am using the wrong syntax or
something. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated:

<?php if (is_home(<?php wpads('728leaderboard'); ?>)
(is_page(42)(<?php wpads('leaderboard1'); ?> (is_page(10)(<php?
wpads('leaderboard5);?>) >?

I suspect I am either not using the appropriate number of spaces, or
am not using the right syntax when trying to call different objects or
functions if the page is different. I've manipulated php code before,
but never to this extent.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Vince