Re: Signing (hand-written signature) pdf document

We use a signature pad and dll from m2sys for something similar to
this. It captures the signature, then creates a hash of the signature
to store in the db.

The only mobile app that I know that uses it is Square which is a
mobile payment system.

Sent from my mobile device

Bastien

Cat, the other other white meat