Re: Retaining scroll position after asynchronous refresh

I't was a long time ago when i programed in js but the first thin that pops
up in my mind is that there is a function where you can read and set the
values of the scrollbars.

I found this when I googled it:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/community/aspnet/3/10002280/scroll-positions.aspx

<http://www.eggheadcafe.com/community/aspnet/3/10002280/scroll-positions.aspx>