Re: PHP Pill

On Jul 17, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Peter Lind wrote:

On 17 July 2010 20:08, Rick Dwyer <rpdwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 17, 2010, at 1:29 PM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

Well, I did suggest one thing that could be happening. What do both
string lengths come to?

On the PC, the length of variable old string is 44 and new string is 39 On the Mac, the length of varialbe old string is 44 and new string is 38.

This is all happening inside of FileMaker... I will test the PHP code inside
a web browser on both plaforms to see what happens.

--Rick

Windows uses two characters for newlines, mac uses one. Just a guess.

Regards
Peter

Thanks Peter, but while this may explain the character length difference, it doesn't explain the Trademark symbol. I really beginning to believe that Scodigo, the manufacturer of PHP Pill is going to have to resolve this one.

--Rick