Serial Numbers

I'm sure it is possible, but I am unsure how to do this.  I have created a
Sale coupon that I was going to put up on a site that I manage, for visitors
to print out and bring to the store. The coupon is currently a .png, however
I was planning on converting to a pdf.  I would like to put on the coupon a
serial number that increases by 1 everytime the page is viewed. I dont
really care if someone refreshes the page and skews the numbers.

Is this possible and could someone give me some help?

Thanks

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5273 (20100712) __________

http://www.eset.com