Question about the Board

The last few times I have posted to the board, I recieved an email, which
has the subject line of ???????? ??? ??? and is written in what appears to
be greek, then english then seemingly some arabic language.  It tells me
that it has recieved an email from me that it suspects is spam and it has
held until I confirm the e-mail (which I DO NOT), then my post appears on
the board. I dont open the email, I view it (if there is a difference) in
outlook express.

I dont want to post the email address or content, but it does not reference
the php.net board.

Anyone else have this happen?

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5252 (20100705) __________